Guthrie County State Bank’s Heritage Club is for our customers who are age 55 or better. Heritage Club membership offers a wide variety of benefits including:
- Free Personalized Checks – Order checks at no charge for your primary GCSB checking account (one box per order).
- Financial Investment Consultation – All Heritage Club members are eligible for a free consultation to discuss topics like retirement planning and a variety of investment tools. Estate planning is also available through our Trust Department.
- Travel and Entertainment – Enjoy a full calendar throughout the year including dinner theaters, vacations, day trips, stage shows, sporting events and more, all offered at discounted prices for Heritage Club members.
- Quarterly Social Events – Explore Guthrie County’s attractions and gathering places with Heritage Club quarterly social events, including complimentary refreshments, prizes and interesting speakers. Join your friends and new acquaintances for a relaxing time.
- Quarterly Newsletter – Each quarter we’ll mail or email you all the latest news, reminders and upcoming events for the Heritage Club.
- Free Services – Heritage Club members are welcome to use bank facilities for 10 free copies per month, free cashiers checks, two free laminations up to 8.5” x 11” per month and free sending and receiving of faxes.
In addition to being age 55 or better, Heritage Club members may join by owning one or more Guthrie County State Bank products listed below. Accounts that qualify for Heritage Club can be owned as an individual or jointly.
- Either a savings account or an interest-bearing checking account that maintains a balance of $2,500
- A certificate of deposit or IRA in the amount of $2,500 or more
- An account with our Trust Department
- A loan of $25,000 or more
Ready to become a member?
Fill out the membership form online or click here to download and print an application form and drop it off at either GCSB location.
For more information, email email@example.com or contact us and ask for our Heritage Club coordinators, Kim Heiland or Vicki Gubser.