Guthrie County State Bank’s Heritage Club is for our customers who are age 55 or better. Heritage Club membership offers a wide variety of benefits including:
- Free Heritage Club Checking Account – This account carries no service charge, no minimum balance, free personalized checks (one box per order) and free cashiers’ checks.
- Financial Investment Consultation – All Heritage Club members are eligible for a free consultation to discuss topics like retirement planning and a variety of investment tools. Estate planning is also available through our Trust Department.
- Travel and Entertainment – Enjoy a full calendar throughout the year including dinner theaters, vacations, day trips, stage shows, sporting events and more, all offered at discounted prices for Heritage Club members.
- Quarterly Social Events – Explore Guthrie County’s attractions and gathering places with Heritage Club quarterly social events, including complimentary refreshments, prizes and interesting speakers. Join your friends and new acquaintances for a relaxing time.
- Quarterly Newsletter – Each quarter we’ll mail or email you all the latest news, reminders and upcoming events for the Heritage Club.
- Free Services – Heritage Club members are welcome to use bank facilities for 10 free copies per month, two free laminations up to 8.5” x 11” per month and free sending and receiving of faxes.
In addition to being age 55 or better, Heritage Club members may join by owning one or more Guthrie County State Bank products listed below. Accounts that qualify for Heritage Club can be owned as an individual or jointly by a married couple.
- Either a savings account or an interest-bearing checking account that maintains a balance of $2,500
- A certificate of deposit or IRA in the amount of $2,500 or more
- An account with our Trust Department
- A mortgage loan
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us and ask for our Heritage Club coordinators Kim Heiland in Guthrie Center at 641-332-2218 or Linda Wendl in Panora 641-755-2400.
Spring has arrived and the Guthrie County State Bank Heritage Club has new information for you. Please take the survey in the newsletter and you can be registered to win $25 in Chamber bucks! Click here to view the survey.