What is the Guthrie County State Bank's "Heritage Club"?
It is a club for our "Valued Customers"...and that's what you are at the Guthrie County State Bank. If you are at least 55 years of age, you are eligible to join by choosing one of the following methods:
- A balance of $1,500 in either a Daily Interest Savings Account or in a NOW Checking (interest bearing account), or
- Certificate of Deposit or IRA
Here Are Just Some of the Benefits You'll Receive:
- No service charge or minimum balance and write as many checks as you want.
- Personalized checks, money orders, travelers checks, all issued without a fee.
- Special trips throughout the year at a discount prices.
- Fax, Lamination and Copies free of charge(certain limitations apply).
- Quarterly Social Event and Newsletter
Come Join the Fun...Join the Guthrie County State Bank "Heritage Club" Today!