It’s easy to enroll in Mobile Banking with Guthrie County State Bank! If you are currently signed up for GCSB Internet Banking, just follow the steps below to get started. In the enrollment process, Mobile Banking is referred to as Mobiliti, which is the Mobile Banking system GCSB uses.
If you are not currently enrolled in GCSB Internet Banking, contact your personal banker to sign an Internet Banking Agreement. Then you can sign up for Mobile Banking following the steps below.
- Log into GCSB Internet Banking
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Click on the box to accept the terms and conditions of Mobile Banking
- Choose one of three Mobile Banking services:
- Downloadable Touch Banking App via iTunes or Google Play – the app code you will need is: mygcsbank
- Mobile browser – a link will be sent to you and you will have the ability to view the Mobile Banking platform in web browser view
- Text messaging – allows you to inquire about basic account balance information and transaction history
- Configure your account.
- Register your mobile phone number.
- You will receive an alert with an activation code – enter that code.
- You will receive a message that your activation was successful.
- Go to the main menu to configure your options as needed.
Questions? Please contact your Guthrie County State Bank personal banker with any questions.