When you’re Well Connected, you have confidence and security that all the information you need is at your fingertips. Guthrie County State Bank Mobile Banking provides convenient access to your accounts and the ability to transfer funds, pay bills, set up alerts and so much more.
We offer three secure and convenient ways to access your account information with your mobile device when you're on the go:
- GCSB Mobile Banking through the Touch Banking app – just download to your iPhone or Android smartphone
- Use the Mobile Browser - view account details, pay bills and transfer money using the Mobile Banking website
- Text messaging – check your balance and review transaction history on your account through your mobile phone.
Once you decide how to connect through GCSB Mobile Banking, you can:
- Manage accounts from your mobile phone
- Transfer funds from account to account
- Make loan payments
- Enjoy convenient bill payment with Check Free for bills established in GCSB Online Banking
- Track activity on your account when you are away from your computer
- Know that your transactions are safe and secure – GCSB Mobile Banking uses many of the same security features as online banking such as 128 bit SSL encryption which encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information.
- Locate or contact the nearest GCSB Bank Branch or ATM
- Avoid surprises or unwanted fees by setting up alerts and reminders
GCSB Mobile Banking is available as a downloadable app called Touch Banking for iPhones® in the Apple App Store or for Android® though Google Play (not available for Blackberry)
A data plan may be required through your wireless carrier. Check with your service provider for details.