June 24, 2019
Guthrie County State Bank has a full-time position available for an Operations Specialist. Our independent, locally-owned bank is fully invested in our community. Members of our team take pride in their community and are regularly involved in local non-profit and community-based activities.
This position reports to the executive vice president/cashier and is responsible for maintaining customer account system files and performing operational activities. In addition, this position will operate a teller window on scheduled days.
- Working successfully within the bank’s operating system and regulations to implement customer changes and necessary bank functions. (See job description here.)
- Operate teller window on scheduled days, performing customer transactions and following operating procedures.
- Present a positive service standard to customers and co-workers
Job requirements include:
- Ability to provide courteous, personal attention to promote individual customer satisfaction and the public perception and reputation of the organization. Treats the customer at all times with respect.
- Able to represent the values, confidentiality and ethical standards of our organization to our customers and the general public
- Must be able to proficiently use the core operating system and the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to meet deadlines and stay on task
- High school diploma
- Minimum 3 to 5 years bank operations experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting is a plus.
This position works in a bank office environment Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday rotation. The salary is commensurate with experience. This position offers excellent benefits including:
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit-sharing 401K retirement plan
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Paid time off (PTO)
How to apply:
Review the complete job description. If you meet the requirements for the Operations Specialist position, please email your resume and cover letter to Jamie Patrick at email@example.com
Guthrie County State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.