- Minimum balance required to open this account $100.00 ($25.00 if you are a high school student or younger).
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly.
- Balance must be above $100.00 to earn interest.
Hi Fi Savings
- Minimum balance required to open this account $2,500.00.
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly.
- If the daily balance falls below $2,500.00 during a statement cycle, a $1 service charge will be imposed.
- Limit of 6 transfers or withdrawals per month.
- Minimum balance to open the account: You must deposit $25,000.00 to open this account.
- Compounding and crediting frequency: Interest will be compounded every quarter and paid every quarter on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
- Rate Information: Click on the Rates link or contact us for current rate information. At our discretion, the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change quarterly, the first day of January, April, July and October.
- Daily balance computation method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applied a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Transaction limitations: Transfers from an Eagle Savings account to another account are limited to six (6) per month.
- Fees: If during any month more than six (6) transactions take place a $20.00 fee will be charged for that month.