Seasonal Change of Address Form

If you live at another address for more than one month temporarily, please use this form to help Guthrie County State Bank deliver your mail to the correct address. Even if you register a temporary forwarding address with the post office, bulk rate mail will not forward. GCSB uses bulk rate mail for many of our regular bank notices including statements. Just let us know what date you would like your GCSB bulk mail to begin being sent to the new address and when you would like to have it revert to your permanent address. Don't know when you're returning? No problem, just revisit this page on our website or give us a call to let us know! Please include any household members who will also need their GCSB bulk mail sent to a different address on a temporary basis.