- Smartphones such as iPhones and Androids have a very controlled and secure operating system
- GCSB Mobile Banking uses 128 bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking – which basically encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information
- GCSB Mobile Banking uses strong Firewalls just like Online Banking – which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion
- GCSB Mobile Banking uses your Username & Password for access, just like Online Banking. And just like with Online Banking, your account will lock down after three incorrect attempts from your mobile device
- Mobile banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account
If you lose your mobile device, please contact your mobile service provider and follow the steps to deactivate your phone. You can contact the bank toll free during business hours at (866) 747-2218 or (877) 755-2400 to remove your registered mobile device from the Online Banking site. After business hours, you can also log in to your GCSB Online Banking account and go to Services>Mobile Money>Manage Devices to remove your registered mobile device.