- Full-time Personal Banker Lead – Guthrie Center (immediate opening)
- Part-time Personal Banker – Panora (immediate opening)
- Full-time Personal Banker Lead – Panora (September opening)
Job requirements include:
- Able to represent the values, confidentiality, and ethical standards of our organization to our customers and the general public
- Must be able to proficiently use the core operating system and the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Operating a teller window
- Assisting customers with transactions and service needs
- The Personal Banker Lead positions require some supervisory roles and responsibilities.
- High school diploma
- Previous experience – the Personal Banker Lead positions require 3 to 5 years of banking experience. The part-time personal banker position requires a minimum of 1 to 2 years of customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting is a plus
The full-time positions work in a bank office environment Monday through Friday with a Saturday rotation. The part-time position works in a bank office environment Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. with a Saturday rotation every 3-4 weeks. The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer excellent benefits including:
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit-sharing 401K retirement plan
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Paid time off (PTO)
How to apply:
Review the job descriptions for the Personal Banker Lead and the Personal Banker Part-Time. If you meet the requirements for the Personal Banker positions, please email your resume and cover letter to Jamie Patrick at email@example.com
Guthrie County State Bank is an equal opportunity employer.