In our efforts to bring you the best possible online banking experience, Guthrie County State Bank has upgraded our Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile solutions and the new system is now available. This enhancement will come with more flexibility, reliability and control for you, but it also will come with a few important changes that will temporarily affect the way you use Online Banking.
What can I expect?
- You will now be able to see ALL accounts that you are on, regardless of how many separate ports you are on – this means you only need ONE username and password going forward.
- You can choose to “hide” any accounts that you don’t want to see on your online banking (for example, if you are on a business account for work, church, or other civic organization, or if you are on a family member’s account, etc.)
- All of your account information, your scheduled automatic payments and six months of your payment history will seamlessly transition to the new system.
- The new Online Banking will feature innovative solutions, including tools that allow you to see your complete financial picture, track your spending habits, set budget goals and more — all on one screen.
When can I get started?
- Right now! To try out the new platform, please login directly from our website, and if you have the direct URL bookmarked on your computer, be sure to update it with the new URL:
- When you log in to the new system, you will no longer use your current password. Instead, you must enter your current username and use the last SIX DIGITS OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER for the password.
- Once you have logged in with the temporary password above, you will be asked to change your password for future use.